Magic the Gathering tournament

Today me and some of my friends were going to a Magic the Gathering tournament at Comicazi, but when we got there  they said that it was canceled, so all nine boys came to my house and we did a  real tournament.

First I played Max we were doing best of three. Max won the first and I won the second time and the third I won. Then I played Felix and lost the first and second. I lost and was out of the tournament so I went out side with Evan and Zach and played hot-lava for a long time!


Comments

  1. What is hot lava? How do you play? Did your mom have to feed all nine of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they tell you why they cancelled? It was very resourceful to run your own tournament. Maybe you should advertise and run one again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered