What I Do After School !

Monday: I have just begun doing a play which is called Click Clack Moo the Cows that Type and it is about cows  who write to Farmer Brown and want electric blankets. The girl who sits next to me in school also goes to the play. My part is Patrick the pig.

Tuesday: I take the Kesher van to Parts and Crafts and stayed there for a long time. Then Mom picks us up and I go to Parkour and then we go home.

Wednesday: Baba picks me and EZRA up from school and we go anywhere. And then I go to Davis Square Martial Arts

Thursday: I go to after school and then walk to fencing at Moe fencing club. And, I fence foil.

Friday: I take the bus home and do nothing. And sometimes I go to Rockport.

Comments

  1. I love Wednesdays of course, because I see you! And am glad to learn of your total schedule. This is good information for me to have. As for Friday, I doubt you do nothing ... you play and make up stuff in a free, unscheduled way. love you ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Charlie, you have an awesome after-school schedule

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, "nothing" is not accurate for Fridays. There's drawing, playing with clay, Magic, having friends over, etc. Fridays are simply unstructured with nothing planned... quite nice, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered