Japan

Right now its 4:50 AM december 31, my birthday. Dad told me that it was around 3:00 PM in the afternoon because we are 14 hours ahed. the flight yesterday was 2 hours to Toronto, then we waited there for 2 hours, then took a 15 hour flight to japan. we have the smallest apartment ever, I had to sleep on the photon next to the bed ( it was actually a couch ) . Today we are going out and exploring tokyo.




last night me and Dad went out to eat at a restaurant, the first 3 that we went in they said where closed evan though there people sitting and eating in it, the third was open! we got an "assorted appetizers" and I ate everything there. There was snails, something weird but good in this green sauce, there was also shrimp with burnt sea weed surrounding it, there was (my favorite, also dads) a tomato with crab on the inside, there was (my least favorite) was a slice of meat with a mushy texture ( it was horrible ),and  there was raw salmon with seaweed. Then dad ordered octopus with the same strange green sauce, and a extremely expensive peace of meat.


The green sauce was really good with bread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered