The Algebra 1 Test


For the past few months, I have been studying Algebra 1 on Khan Academy. But only a few days ago I took the final test. Last Wednesday I woke up and almost immediately started to worry about the test that would decide if I could take geometry at the high school Next year. After breakfast, I spent a few hours going over everything with Baba and making absolutely sure that I knew everything that I needed to know for the test later.


After a few hours of checking over everything, I decided to go with the plan that we had decided on earlier, and I went down to our neighbor Kirsten's house to see the puppy that she was fostering for the time. I played with the puppy for about an hour before leaving to eat lunch before the test.

I ate a quesadilla with cheese, pancetta, and avocado, then got into the car with Baba to go to the high school. When we arrived Ezra and Zack were waiting on the front steps of the high school for me. We went into the front office and waited for everyone else to arrive, We turned around as, Terrence, Lucy, Megan, Angus, Evan, and a few other people entered the room as well. We talked for a few minutes before the teacher that would be giving us the test. When she arrived, she told us to follow her and we walked with her down the hallway, past the orchestra and chorus hallway and into a classroom around the corner. We sat down and she told us the rules of the test and also giving out calculators to people who did not have any. We had 75 minutes to take the test. The test was much easier than I had expected and the teacher gave us donuts from union square donuts once we were done. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and not doing anything too taxing because we had all worked so hard on studying for the test and deserved a break.



Comments

  1. Congratulation for going through this process Charlie - texting an be anxiety provoking. So happy that you took the time to come see Lita before heading over. That is called "self care" and is good for you.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered