King Richard's Faire


A few days ago  I, we went to the costume shop at King Richard's Faire. There were mostly hats  and the one in picture was my favorite (the goggles even came off!). The hat didn't fit me and the goggles glass were not the same color one was green and one was red. The hat was a hard leather. just like a leather jacket. Waylon pulled so hard on the goggles strap that it came off and it took him ten minutes to put it back on. Dad put a big fluffy  hat  on me that made my head very warm all over my head and it looked like a old fashion airplane hat. Some other hats looked like a robin hood's sharp hat with a feather, and yet other ones look like Indiana Jones's hat with a feather and without one.











Also at King Richard's Faire, I got to do cross bow firing and it was very hard. You had to pull very hard and very fast on the lever in the back, and the farthest I could shoot was three feet. The man who was running it had an afro wig, a white shirt, and brown leather pants. The younger boy next to me also had a hard time (like me he could not go far enough to hit the target and instead went two feet) hitting the target.






We also had a lot of fun with these, because you could go over to the side and open them up and slide in and close your self in and when you want to get out just push up on the top and it will  open. in medieval times if you were bad they would lock you up and the villagers would throw fruit and vegetables at you and you  would be shamed.






Next time I go to King Richard's Faire, I want to buy: a sword, sheath, dagger, ring, staff, axe, armor and a potion.

Comments

  1. Very interesting and reveling descriptions of the photographs Sir Charles. Looking forward for more of your scrolls.

    Rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time here too. Nice descriptions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered