Magic the Gathering Prerelease








Last night I went to the magic the gathering prerelease for born of the gods set.



It was so cool, you would get 2 born of the gods booster packs, and 3 theros, and as much land as you need.

The first round I played a 15 year old girl named jenny she beat me the first game then i beat her the second Game and she beat me the third.

The second round I played a 30 year old african american man and he beat me the first two.
In the third round I played a 27 year old man and got crushed 2-0.


The final round I played ben zaches brother and i finally woThe final round I played ben zaches brother and I.

This my best card that I got was Elspeth Suns Champion.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure what this game is all about Charlie but I'm impressed that you are competing comfortably with older combatants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered