fiction snow day promt

I woke up one morning because of a strange amount of white light streaming into the room from the window.

I got out of bed and looked on what was outside. “THERE WAS SNOW UP TO THE PORCH EVERYWHERE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran down stairs to get my snow gear on. Once I got outside I dove into the snow happily and started to dig, then I dug some more. Until it was as tall as me and much wider. I quickly jumped out and ran inside to get my brother. He  so sleepy I had shake him awake. We went downstairs to eat breakfast because I was starving and I wanted him to come fast outside to play with me in the snow.


Once we were outside, I jumped back into the hole to dig some more, this time with my brother.We spent about one hour in there making a room big enough for me to stand but Max had to slouch a little bit to not bump his head.

We were bored of digging so we climbed up and out of the hole then hiked down the street (with some difficulty )to Alma and Gale’s house. Once we got there, Alma told us to shovel the driveway to the cars. As soon as me and Max got to the driveway, a big snow plow got the entire drive way in a few quick seconds so we got around the car...




to be continued

Comments

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to read about your adventures in the sun and beach. I'm so tired of all this cold and snow! It always sounds like you have asuch a great time at your house. Looking forward to part two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like much more fun than we had on any snow days this year! We may need you to drag our boys digging the next storm - which will hopefully not be this year! I

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered