Kalli the AWESOME!!!

photo by Kerri
This last week we got our grandparents dog Kallie for the week because they were in Florida visiting my cousins.


One of the bad things about Kallie is that when you leave her alone for a little while then she gets bored and looked around the house for stuff to chew on. When we get back home one of our favorite pens or a cool toy could be half gone and slimey!!!! One time she even chewed up my shin guard and ripped off the foam padding that goes inside and touches my leg. She also chewed up a sponge, wind up toy, lots of LEGO® and even a lightbulb!!!!! We also bought her a new rope with a ball on the end and she chewed that up too!!! Luckely she did not destroy anything to valuable.


Another responsibility while dog sitting Kallie is that we had to take her out for a walk about three times a day and we had to pick up the poop. When I walk her there is always another dog some were and Kallie is so playful that I have to hold her rope around a tree like a pulley because I alone am not strong enough.

All in all we had a awesome time and I can not wait to have her at our home again!!!!!


me and Kalli over summer 2013

Comments

  1. It's fun to see how much fun you have with Kalli!Ez loves her too. I'm not keen on the eating of things, though. Did she get hurt eating the lightbulb? Did she eat any favorite legos? I wonder if you and Ezra will each have pets when older and in your own apartments...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered