Day #2 in Amsterdam

When I woke up, Baba was coming through the door with breakfast similar to most of the days that I have been in Europe. Soon after breakfast, we set out to the bus stop nearby to the airport. From the airport, we took a different bus to the Keukenhof tulip gardens.
Daffodils in the tulip gardens

Extremely pretty fountains inside of the gardens.

Incredible waffles and whipped creme. I think this was the second best waffle I've ever had in my life.
Steam powered musical machine in the tulip gardens. Can anyone guess what song it's playing?


other non-tulips in the tulip gardens

Gold and red tulips.

Tulip fields outside the gardens. 

More pretty flowers in the gardens

A sort of coconut tulip tree.

Comments

  1. Wow, your flower photos are beautiful, Charlie!
    I wonder how you'll manage without so much sugar after this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, I've got to be more than a little concerned about Amsterdam. Here it is 2017 and we Americans routinely play music on iPhones. While they, in Amsterdam, are still playing music on steam-powered music machines. They don't still wear wooden shoes, do they? I threw mine away years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, can't hold a candle to Roger's wit!
    Anyhoo, I love the fountain - reminds me of a dandelion.
    And it seems like a successful trip of dessert tasting. And pretty pictures. Get ready for the grilling at tonight's dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered