Day #3 in Amsterdam

When I woke up Baba had just left to get breakfast I asked her for a small green cake that I had seen the day before. After she got back I sat up to eat, but my head started to hurt a ton so I sat back down. Lat night I had a headache too, and I thought I could sleep it off, but not yet. I told BBaba that
I was not feeling well so she decided to take a walk before our friend Achim visited us. 
Achim lives in Germany and he was the one who came to America with his daughter and lived in our house while my family and were on our trip. After Achim came he and baba went out and walked around while I rested. 
They came back at about 1:00 and we went out for an Indonesian lunch.
Red coral plants in our hotel

Streets in Amsterdam

More streets 
One of the larger streets


Comments

  1. Do you have a picture of the green cake? It sounds so unusual -- I'm wondering what it looks like. On the headache front, sometimes that happens when people are overtired and dehydrated. You made a good decision to stay back and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, thank you for sending us pictures of the streets, but I wonder where are the cars. I haven't seen so few cars on streets since I saw one of those movies about the world after a nuclear war.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered