Last Day in Paris

When I woke up, Baba was coming through the door with breakfast. I had a mini lemon meringue tart and also some hot chocolate. After a bit, while I ate my breakfast, and Baba drank her coffee, we set out to go Sacré-Cœur and to see a  few other things around there. We walked to the bus stop that would take us to Sacré-Cœur
man playing cello at the Louvre. He's playing the song Ashokan Farewell.
a beautiful building near the bus stop that would take us to Sacré-Cœur.
The inside of Sacré-Cœur


After we left Sacré-Cœur we went to a place called Sushi Shop wich had an amazing menu.

Lunch dessert at paul's patisserie wich is a local bakery. I got a lemon tart, and Baba got a vanilla macaroon.

A golden man pretending to be a statue.


The Galleries Lafayette mall in Paris that we looked into while walking home from Sacré-Cœur.



Comments

  1. Wow, if only we built malls like that here in the US! I might actually enjoy the experience of going shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, I enjoy looking at the golden man pretending to be a statue. Do you suppose that's a line of work he got into in later years, or has he wanted to be a statue all his life? After the other kids said they wanted to be a policeman, a fireman, a great soccer player, etc., he told the teacher he wanted to be a statue when he grew up.
    I hope he's a nice statue. What if he isn't? I 've heard of the golden mean, but this will be the first time I've heard of a mean golden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing the Chateaus of France.

Day #1 in London

Solar Powered